Here it is: Ride 30 days in March for at least a half hour EACH day (you get one day off!).
- Stationary bikes, rollers and trainers count! So does riding outside!
- Track the number of days and minutes per day.
- The riding minutes start fresh each day (no carryover from a prior day)
- The Ides of March makeup special (ride an extra day's time - two half hours or two hours) and get credit for both!)
UPDATE: NOW WITH FOUR WAYS TO WIN
- "A" TEAM = 60 minutes a day for 30 days
- "B" TEAM = 30 minutes a day for 30 days
- 24 HOUR TIME TRIAL= 60 minutes a day for 24 days
- 12 HOUR TIME TRIAL = 30 minutes a day for 24 days
Join the conversation on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/954089274601626/
So who's in?