Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Rides of March bike challenge 2017

The month long March riding challenge is back and starts March 1, 2017. Let's get ready to PEDAL!!! 

   FOUR WAYS TO WIN

  • "A" TEAM = 60 minutes a day  for 30 days
  • "B" TEAM = 30 minutes a day for 30 days
  • 24 HOUR TIME TRIAL=  60 minutes a day for 24 days
  • 12 HOUR TIME TRIAL =  30 minutes a day for 24 days

Rules: Ride 24 or 30 days in March for at least a half hour EACH day (you get one day off!).
  • Stationary bikes, rollers and trainers count! So does riding outside!
  • Track the number of days and minutes per day.
  • The riding minutes start fresh each day (no carryover from a prior day)
  • The Ides of March makeup special (ride an extra day's time - two half hours or two hours) and get credit for both!)
All who successfully complete the challenge and notify me will get listed in the Iron Rider blog (First name, last initial.)

Join the conversation on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/954089274601626/

So who's in?

2 comments:

  1. I'm in. On the easiest level 30 minutes a day for 24 days. Might help to motivate me after getting home from work with nothing left in me. It's been a while since I've done anything cycling related this organized and I look forward to it ... THANKS! And, more importantly, I trust this finds you well.

    ReplyDelete